Services Provided by Almon Funeral Home
Dignity and Care for Your Loved One
Helping families depends on a high level of dignity and care for your deceased loved one.
When you need us, we are there, 24 hours a day, every day.
From the moment you first call upon us until well after services are completed we pay attention to every detail. It must be right.
Whether you are planning ahead or have experienced a loss, our funeral directors and staff are prepared to help you with any questions you may have.
- Complete Assistance
Cemetery Planning, Crematory, Clergy, Church, Newspapper Notification,Veterans Benefits, Social Security Benefits and notification.
- The Traditional Service
- Full Service Personalized Funerals
- Limited Service Economy Funerals
- Direct Burials
- Transfer (Shipping) & Receiving Services
- Death occurring out-of-town arrangements
- The Traditional Service Cremation
- Full Service Personalized Cremation
- Limited Service Cremation
- Cremation with Private Family Gathering & Memorial Service
- Basic Cremation with a Memorial Service off premise
- Basic Cremation with Memorial Service at the Funeral Home
- Basic (Direct) Cremation
Almon Funeral Home and Chapel
548 Newnan Street